Community Usage Dashboard
Get measurable insights into your utilization of the Clarifai Community platform. Read more about how to use it here.
Published the OpenVINO face detection model
You can now use the OpenVINO face detection model to detect faces in images, an amazing face detector based on MobileNetV2 as a backbone with a multiple SSD head for indoor and outdoor scenes shot by a front-facing camera.
Published the Barcode-QRcode-Reader operator
You can now use the Barcode-QRcode-Reader
operator to detect and recognize barcodes and QR codes from images.
Published the moderation-abuse-japanese model
You can now use the moderation-abuse-japanese model to detect harmful texts in the Japanese language. It is a text moderation model finetuned for automatic cyberbullying detection.
Published the moderation-abuse-korean model
You can now use the moderation-abuse-korean model to detect harmful texts in the Korean language. It is a text moderation model for hate speech/cyberbully detection.
Made changes to the top navigation menu
- Changed the naming of “Home” to “My Apps.”
- Changed the style and copy of the “Create an App” button.
- Added a display of the current Community version in the dropdown options when you click the "?" button.
Created ListModelConcepts endpoint for listing concepts in a model with pagination.
- Previously, getting a list of concepts used in a model required fetching the model with additional_fields=outputs param or using the GetModelOutputInfo endpoint. However, neither of those endpoints supports pagination, especially for models that have a huge number of concepts.
- The new ListModelConcepts endpoint adds pagination for easily listing concepts instead of displaying all concepts at once.
Community & Portal Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the login button could be displayed to logged-in users in rare cases. Previously, a logged-in user navigating the Community platform—such as navigating from Community models to model viewer and selecting any public model or workflow—could see the login button displayed. This occurred occasionally and for a short duration.
- Fixed an issue where editing a workflow via the UI failed to work. You can now successfully edit an existing workflow via the simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Fixed an issue where TIFF images failed to load when added to the portal. TIFF images now render properly in the old portal.