Alongside the Overview and Versions tabs, each model page now has a Concepts tab that lists the concepts it contains. The tab also allows you to search for concepts and sort them by ascending or descending order.
Embed YouTube videos in model notes
You can now easily embed YouTube videos in your model notes. This allows you to include more instructional content on how to use your models. In YouTube, click "Share" then "Embed", then "Copy". You'll get a snippet of code you can paste into the model notes that will display the video inline.
New use cases available to better describe your models
There are now 71 use cases to choose from in the sidebar so that people can better find your creations.
Added ability to pin apps, models, and workflows
You can now pin the apps, models, and workflows you own - ie. the apps, models, and workflows listed under the Home tab. After clicking the pin icon within any of your listed apps, models, or workflows, the selected entity will rise to the top of the page, allowing you to access it easily.
Community & Portal Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where updating a password resulted in a user being logged out. Previously, if a user tried updating to a new password, and entered the wrong old password, they got logged out. There is now a descriptive error message stating that the old password does not match the one available in the records.
- Fixed an issue where a model failed to get enough training data. In rare cases, the system retrieved inputs with very few annotations, which resulted in a "Failed to get data" error—though the data associated with the concept selected had been labeled for classification operations and concepts had been added in the model details.
- Fixed an issue where the Create Model page kept showing LOADING. The Create Model page now works without any issues.
- Fixed an issue where a user could not create a new workflow
- Fixed the alignment of the carousel on the model viewer page. The carousel on the model viewer page is now aligned properly alongside the other buttons.
- Fixed an issue where a user lost all their already added inputs when the Inputs Loader encountered an error. Previously, when the Inputs Loader experienced a problem when uploading new inputs to an application, the user lost all the inputs they had already added. They could also be stuck on the Input Error screen, which made it impossible to carry out any other input management tasks.
- Fixed an issue where the Dataset-Viewer failed to report the correct number of annotations. The Dataset-Viewer now reports the correct number of annotations.
- Fixed an issue where evaluating a trained model's performance produced incorrect results. The metrics generated when evaluating a detection model's performance now work as desired.